- Top Loyalty Programs by Ranking
- Best Loyalty Programs in the United States
- Loyalty Programs Quality
- The America's Loyalty Centers
- Great Loyalty Centers
- Loyalty Centers
- Loyalty Programs
- Top Loyalty Surgery Programs
- International Loyalty Programs
America Best Loyalty Programs 2023
This dataset shows the the America’s Best Loyalty Programs in 2023 issued by the Newsweek and Statista.
Get The Data
- ResearchNon-Commercial, Share-Alike, Attribution Free Forever
- CommercialCommercial Use, Remix & Adapt, White Label Log in to download
This dataset shows the 2023 America’s Best Loyalty Programs was compiled based on the results of an independent survey of more than 4,000 U.S. customers who are members of loyalty programs of retailers or service providers in the U.S.
Customers were given the opportunity to evaluate various loyalty programs: about 16,000 evaluations were collected. The survey period ran from October to November 2022.
We defined loyalty programs as all reward programs that provided the customer with a benefit when purchasing or using the products or services of the associated brands.
The survey was conducted on retailers and service providers from 32 categories, providing results for a broad spectrum of loyalty programs in traditional retail, online retail and service segments. The awarded loyalty programs each received an above average overall score.
The final assessment and rankings were based on six criteria:
1. Ease and enjoyment: Measures the value of the perks of being in the rewards program. (5%)
2. Benefit: Measures whether the rewards are—in the customer’s perception—worth being part of the program. (20%)
3. Overall satisfaction: Measures whether personal expectations were fulfilled and whether the customer is satisfied with the experience of the loyalty program overall. (25%)
4. Customer support: Measures the level of assistance provided to customers when signing up for the program or having trouble redeeming benefits. (10%)
5. Trust: Measures the trust in the loyalty program around how the brand uses personal data provided through the program. (10%)
6. Recommendation: Measures the likelihood of recommending the program to friends and family. (30%)
About this Dataset
John Snow Labs; Newsweek and Statista;
|Source License URL|
|Source License Requirements||
The America's Loyalty Centers, Great Loyalty Centers, Loyalty Centers, Loyalty Programs, Top Loyalty Surgery Programs, International Loyalty Programs
Top Loyalty Programs by Ranking, Best Loyalty Programs in the United States, Loyalty Programs Quality
|Category||Name of the category for program||string||-|
|Sub_Category||Sub category of the loyalty program||string||-|
|Loyalty_Program||Name of the loyalty program||string||-|
|Participating_Brands||Name of the participating brands||string||-|
|Score||Score of the program with respect to they survey||number||level : Nominal|
|Category||Sub Category||Loyalty Program||Participating Brands||Score|
|Apparel||Clothing||H&M Loyalty Program||H&M||8.62|
|Apparel||Clothing||Victoriaâs Secret Credit Card||Victoriaâs Secret||8.32|
|Apparel||Clothing||RealRewards||American Eagle Outfitters||8.11|
|Apparel||Clothing||Forever Rewarded||Forever 21||8.02|