This value set is used in the following places:
– CodeSystem: This value set is the designated ‘entire code system’ value set for UsageContextType
– Resource: UsageContext.code (Coding / Extensible)
This value set contains 9 concepts:
– Gender: The gender of the patient.
– Age Range: The age of the patient.
– Clinical Focus: The clinical concept(s) addressed by the artifact.
– User Type: The clinical specialty of the context in which the patient is being treated – For example, PCP, Patient, Cardiologist, Behavioral Professional, Oral Health Professional, Prescriber, etc… taken from a specialty value set such as the NUCC Health Care provider taxonomy value set.
– Workflow Setting: The settings in which the artifact is intended for use. For example, admission, pre-op, etc. For example, the ActEncounterCode value set.
– Workflow Task: The context for the clinical task(s) represented by this artifact.
– Clinical Venue: The venue in which an artifact could be used. For example, Outpatient, Inpatient, Home, Nursing home.
– Species: The species to which an artifact applies. For example, SNOMED – 387961004 | Kingdom Animalia (organism).
– Program: A program/project of work for which this artifact is applicable.