Subscribe To Data Package
$1,074 / YEAR
This data package is about anticoagulant therapy. It includes following datasets: patients with and without hematoma enlargement, chronic care management differences and patient outcomes in anticoagulant clinics, participant characteristics anticoagulants randomized trial, pulmonary embolism thrombolysis treatment and its complications.
Anticoagulation therapy is used for study purposes.
- To examine the utilization of anticoagulation services.
- Anticoagulation is an essential lifesaving management practice indicated for arterial, venous and intracardiac thromboembolism.
INCLUDED DATASETS (6)
1. Characteristics of OAC Patients With and Without Hematoma Enlargement ($179)
2. Chronic Care Management Differences in Anticoagulant Clinics ($179)
3. Chronic Care Management Patient Outcomes in Anticoagulant Regions ($179)
4. Participant Characteristics Anticoagulants Randomized Trial JAMA ($179)
5. Pulmonary Embolism Thrombolysis Treatment and Its Complications JAMA ($179)
6. Subgroup Analysis for Mode of Reversal Treatment FFP vs PCC ($179)