Subscribe To Data Package
$1,879.50 / YEAR
This data package contains the National Health Surveys. The NHIS is one of the major programs of data collection of the Nation Center for Health Satistics of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, is a recopilation of information on the amount, distribution and effects of diseases and disability in the US.
Useful to researchers, public health specialist and specialized institutions to analyze and obtain useful information related to diseases and health risk factors prevalence.; Useful to adapt and/or adjust the current public health interventions and health policies.; Useful for preventive and curative healthcare services resources distribution.
INCLUDED DATASETS (6)
1. Cardiovascular Health Indicators Household Survey ($179)
2. Heart Disease Surveillance System ($447.5)
3. Medicare Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Claims Data ($179)
4. National Health Surveillance System ($179)
5. Notifiable Disease Surveillance 1 ($447.5)
6. Notifiable Disease Surveillance 2 ($447.5)