Subscribe To Data Package
$2,506 / YEAR
This data package consists of a comprehensive list of FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved drug products according to therapeutic equivalence exclusivity, patent and Products. It also provides detailed list of CBER (Center for Biologics Evaluation Research) and CDER (Center for Drug Evaluation Research) licensed biological products.
- Available in clean well curated dataset making it easier for medical professionals to search for generic equivalents to brand-name drugs, drug patents and drug exclusivity.
- Patients and doctors can see approved uses for drugs and patent expiration dates for name-brand drugs. For example, a search for the prescription antidepressant drug Prozac shows that the drug is available in four dosage forms of varying strengths, all of which are capsules taken orally.
- At par with electronic versions of the Orange Book, as its updated monthly.
INCLUDED DATASETS (5)
1. Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Exclusivity ($716)
2. Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Patent ($716)
3. Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Products ($716)
4. Center for Biologics Evaluation Research Licensed Biological Products ($179)
5. Center for Drug Evaluation Research Licensed Biological Products ($179)