Subscribe To Data Package
$895 / YEAR
This data package provides data on drinking water supply, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) service levels by country from 2000 to 2015 by the World Health Organization/United Nations Children’s Fund (WHO/UNICEF) Joint Monitoring Programme (JMP) for Water Supply, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH).
This data is useful for public health officials and researchers seeking to improve health and reduce geographic disparities. This can be used for further analysis; public health officials and program managers for potential interventions, setting priority areas for action and evaluating progress; policymakers for policy use and development; public health practitioner's aid in designing and implementing targeted interventions and monitoring the progress of public health strategies specifically for WASH.
INCLUDED DATASETS (5)
1. Disease Prevention Coverage and Quality ($179)
2. Drinking Water Service Levels By Country 2000 to 2017 ($179)
3. Hygiene Service Levels By Country 2000 to 2017 ($179)
4. Sanitation Service Levels By Country 2000 to 2017 ($179)
5. WASH in Schools 2016 ($179)