John Snow Labs is working with a company that is building a COVID-19 patient risk prediction model and looking to use NLP to improve it. If you need our software for a similar project, it’s now available for free.
Being a globally distributed company, we continue to deliver major software releases that break accuracy records, take on new projects, and make our customers successful.
We’re excited to invite you to our upcoming live online events from webinars to the Virtual Conference ODSC East 2020:
- AI Model Governance in a High-Compliance Industry, webinar on April 8th, by Ali Naqvi
- Spark NLP for Healthcare: Lessons Learned Building Real-World Healthcare AI Systems – ODSC East 2020 virtual conference on April 15th, 2020 at 11:30 AM EDT, by Veysel Kocaman
- Using Spark NLP to Enable Real-World Evidence (RWE) and Clinical Decision Support in Oncology– ODSC East 2020 on April 16th, 2020 at 10:30 AM EDT, by Veysel Kocaman
- Applying Natural Language Processing to Personalized Healthcare – ODSC East 2020 on 16th April, 2020 starting at 2:25 PM EDT, by David Talby
- State of the Art Natural Language Processing at Scale – ODSC East 2020 on 15th April, 2020 starting at 3:00 PM EDT, by David Talby
To help you keep learning without leaving the house, here are our recent webinars & videos:
- State-of-the-art Named Entity Recognition with BERT – by Veysel Kocaman
- Accurate De-Identification of Structured & Unstructured Medical Data at Scale – by Julio Bonis
- The Spark NLP “How to” Video Series – by Saif Addin Ellafi
Finally, we’re thrilled to launch of the first hands-on, online, instructor-led, live, half-day training courses and certifications for Spark NLP:
- Spark NLP for Data Scientists – on April 22nd
- Spark NLP for Healthcare Data Scientists – on May 13th
If there’s anything else we can do to help you get your next AI or NLP project to market faster – please tell us.
[inbound_button font_size=”20″ color=”#3a88fe” text_color=”#ffffff” icon=”” url=”https://www.johnsnowlabs.com/schedule-a-demo/” width=”” target=”_blank”]Schedule a demo[/inbound_button]