Subscribe To Data Package
$537 / YEAR
This data package includes provides information on inactive ingredients present in FDA-approved drug products and information on dissolution methods presently recommended by the Division of Bioequivalence, Office of Generic Drugs of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for drug products that do not have a dissolution test method in the United States Pharmacopeia (USP). It also includes fraction of the potentially hazardous products with hidden ingredients marketed to consumers on the internet and in retail establishments.
- Full access to FDA drug dissolution methods
- Full access to current FDA drugs inactive ingredients database.
- Access to tainted products marketed as dietary supplements constituted from FDA alerts and warning.
INCLUDED DATASETS (3)
1. Drugs Inactive Ingredients Database ($179)
2. FDA Drug Dissolution Methods ($179)
3. Tainted Products Marketed as Dietary Supplements ($179)