Subscribe To Data Package
$3,580 / YEAR
This data package contains datasets on causes, risk factor, deaths, death rate, years of life lost (YLL), years lived with disability (YLD), disability-adjusted life years (DALY), life expectancy and health-adjusted life expectancy (HALE) from the global burden of disease globally.
This data is useful for researchers and policymakers to compare very different populations and health conditions across time. This can be used for further research; public health officials and program managers for potential interventions, setting priority areas for action and evaluating progress; policymakers for policy use and development; public health practitioner and clinicians' aid in designing and implementing targeted interventions and monitoring the progress of public health strategies.
1. Global Burden of Cancer Disease ($447.5)
2. Global Burden of Cancer Percent Change 2006 to 2016 ($447.5)
3. Global Burden of Disease by Cause 2010 ($447.5)
4. Global Burden of Disease by Risk Factor 2010 ($179)
5. Global Burden of Hypertension and Systolic Blood Pressure ($179)
6. Global Disability Adjusted Life Year By Cause ($447.5)
7. Global Disability Adjusted Life Year By Location ($179)
8. Global Life Expectancy 1970 to 2016 ($447.5)
9. Global Life Expectancy 2016 ($179)
10. Global Life Expectancy and Healthy Life Expectancy ($447.5)
11. Global Years Lived with Disability By Cause ($179)