The Buildings Information System (BISWeb) is the Department of Buildings (DOB) main database that provides real-time data to anyone with internet access.
This dataset was put into production to support DOB’s functions, and provides users with information regarding:
– Property Profile Overview with information on loft law
– Special districts and other restrictions
– Application Processing (application submission, review, and C of O issuance)
– Accounting Inspections information for Certificate of Occupancy and plumbing inspections, including daily service authorizations for Keyspan and Con Edison
– Complaint Tracking Violation
– Tracking Periodic Safety Reports Equipment Tracking (fire safety, elevators, boilers, and more)
– Trade Licensing and Contractor Tracking
– Search and Navigation Capabilities such as licensed trades search, ability to view all filings in a community board, all permits for a property, and all addresses on one tax lot.