Subscribe To Data Package
$5,370 / YEAR
This data package contains data provided by The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, through The Physician and Other Supplier Public Use File (The Physician and Other Supplier PUF) about the geographical variations of the Medicare financial indicators. The Physician and Other Supplier PUF is covering a broad spectrum of variables related to Medicare healthcare services providers, utilization, payment and submitted charges. The source of data included are the CMS administrative claims data about the beneficiaries enrolled in the Medicare fee-for-service program.
Useful to researchers and analysts who seek to compare, understand and find useful information about the geographical variations of Medicare costs and financing, utilization and beneficiaries of the various types of healthcare services. Provides to public health specialists and specialized institutions a complete view on the supply and costs of healthcare services provided by different medical specialties and covered by Medicare. The fields descriptions along with the dataset description are useful for the user to quickly understand the data and the dataset.
INCLUDED DATASETS (9)
1. Medicare NPI Physician And Other Supplier Payment Aggregate Report ($716)
2. Physician and Other Supplier Payment National HCPCS Aggregate Report ($447.5)
3. Physician and Other Supplier Payment State HCPCS Aggregate Report ($447.5)
4. Provider of Services-CLIA ($447.5)
5. Utilization and Payment Data Medical Equipment and Supplies 2013 ($447.5)
6. Utilization and Payment Data Physician and Other Supplier 2012 ($716)
7. Utilization and Payment Data Physician and Other Supplier 2013 ($716)
8. Utilization and Payment Data Physician and Other Supplier 2014 ($716)
9. Utilization and Payment Data Physician and Other Supplier 2015 ($716)