Subscribe To Data Package
$716 / YEAR
This data package includes information on demographics, prevalence of cigarette smoking, knowledge and attitudes about tobacco use, exposure to second-hand smoke, desire for smoking cessation and training received regarding patient counselling on smoking cessation techniques. It also comprises of the Global Youth Tobacco Survey (GYTS) – a school-based survey that collects data on students aged 13–15 years and is intended to enhance the capacity of countries to design, implement, and evaluate tobacco control and prevention programs.
- Useful for doctors, medical health planners, people who use tobacco, psychological and behavioral therapists.
- Global Tobacco Surveillance System database is available on Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website in raw form, whereas a JSL customer gets it in clean and normalized form ready to use in one place and create his own custom reports.
- Easy to comprehend for the customers who are unfamiliar with the medical terminologies as all abbreviated terms are replaced with full form, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention original datasets which are full of abbreviations.
INCLUDED DATASETS (4)
1. Global Adult Tobacco Survey GATS ($179)
2. Global Health Professions Student Survey GHPSS ($179)
3. Global School Personnel Survey GSPS ($179)
4. Global Youth Tobacco Survey GYTS ($179)