Subscribe To Data Package
$2,774.50 / YEAR
This data package contains estimates on Development Assistance for Health (DAH) and trends in international disbursements of grants and loans for health projects in low and middle-income countries from key agencies disaggregated by the funding agency, country and geographic region, and health focus area.
This data is useful researchers seeking to have a comprehensive analysis of trends in development assistance for health and international disbursements of grants and loans from key agencies by a funding agency, country/geographic region, and health focus area. This can be used for by officials and program managers for potential interventions, setting priority areas for action and evaluating progress; policymakers for policy use and development; development agencies aid in allocating resources and budget for development.
1. Development Assistance for Health 1995 to 2014 ($179)
2. Development Assistance for Health Database 1990 to 2016 ($716)
3. Development Assistance for Health Faith-Based Organizations 1990-2013 ($179)
4. Development Assistance for Health Recipient Level 1990 to 2010 ($447.5)
5. Global Expected Health Spending 2016 to 2040 ($179)
6. Global HIV AIDS Spending 2000 to 2015 ($179)
7. Global Public Health Financing 1995 to 2006 ($447.5)
8. Global Retrospective Health Spending 1995 to 2014 ($447.5)