Subscribe To Data Package
$1,229 / YEAR
This data package contains estimates on Development Assistance for Health (DAH) and trends in international disbursements of grants and loans for health projects in low and middle-income countries from key agencies disaggregated by the funding agency, country and geographic region, and health focus area.
This data is useful researchers seeking to have a comprehensive analysis of trends in development assistance for health and international disbursements of grants and loans from key agencies by a funding agency, country/geographic region, and health focus area. This can be used for by officials and program managers for potential interventions, setting priority areas for action and evaluating progress; policymakers for policy use and development; development agencies aid in allocating resources and budget for development.
1. Development Assistance for Health 1995 to 2014
2. Development Assistance for Health Database 1990 to 2016
3. Development Assistance for Health Faith-Based Organizations 1990-2013
4. Development Assistance for Health Recipient Level 1990 to 2010
5. Global Expected Health Spending 2016 to 2040
6. Global Public Health Financing 1995 to 2006
7. Global Retrospective Health Spending 1995 to 2014