Subscribe To Data Package
$989 / YEAR
This data package includes information regarding Ambulatory Payment Classification and Code pairs for ‘Integrated’ Outpatient Code Editor (I/OCE) of outpatient institutional providers. It also contains datasets about Diagnosis Codes, National Correct Codes, Valid Modifiers and Valid Revenue of Initiative Pairs for IOCE Quarterly Release Files.
Useful for medical care providers, patients and medical research groups.; Integrated Outpatient Code Editors database is available on Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services website in raw form, whereas a JSL customer gets it in clean and normalized form ready to use and create his own custom reports.; Easy to comprehend for the customers who are unfamiliar with the medical terminologies as all abbreviated terms are replaced with full form, unlike Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) original datasets which have many abbreviations.; Recent dataset for 2016 is available for use.
Update Frequency: Unknown
1. Ambulatory Payment Classification for IOCE Quarterly Release Files ($79)
2. Code Pairs for IOCE Quarterly Release Files ($79)
3. Code Pairs IOCE Quarterly Release Files 2017-01 and 2017-04 ($79)
4. Diagnosis Codes Using DX10 Mapping for IOCE Quarterly Release Files ($199)
5. National Correct Coding Initiative Pairs for IOCE Quarterly Release ($395)
6. Valid Modifiers for IOCE Quarterly Release Files ($79)
7. Valid Revenue Codes for IOCE Quarterly Release Files ($79)