- Medicare Enrollment Revalidation Due Date List for Providers and Suppliers 2016
- Medicare Providers and Suppliers Revalidation Due Date
- Medicare Providers and Suppliers Revalidation
- Medicare Revalidation Due Date List 2016
- Medicare Providers and Suppliers
- CMS Data
- Medicare Revalidations
- Medicare Enrollment
Medicare Providers and Suppliers Revalidation Due Date List
This dataset conisists of a list of due dates by which the provider/supplier’s revalidation application must reach their MAC (Medicare Administrative Contractor) in order for them to remain in compliance with Medicare’s provider enrollment requirements.
Get The Data
- ResearchNon-Commercial, Share-Alike, Attribution Free Forever
- CommercialCommercial Use, Remix & Adapt, White Label Log in to download
Section 6401 (a) of the Affordable Care Act established a requirement for all enrolled providers/suppliers to revalidate their Medicare enrollment information under new enrollment screening criteria. CMS has completed its initial round of revalidations and will be resuming regular revalidation cycles in accordance with 42 CFR §424.515. In an effort to streamline the revalidation process and reduce provider/supplier burden, CMS has implemented several revalidation processing improvements one of which is established due dates by which the providers/suppliers must revalidate.
CMS has established due dates by which the provider/supplier’s revalidation application must reach their MAC (Medicare Administrative Contractor) in order for them to remain in compliance with Medicare’s provider enrollment requirements. The due dates will generally be on the last day of a month (for example, June 30, July 31 or August 31). Providers/suppliers must submit their revalidation application to their MAC within 6 months of due date to avoid a hold on their Medicare payments and possible deactivation of the Medicare billing privileges. Generally, this due date will remain with the provider/supplier throughout subsequent revalidation cycles.
– Due Dates are updated every 60 days at the beginning of the month
– Due Dates are listed up to 6 months in advance
– Due Dates that are not yet assigned will be listed as TBD – To Be Determined (more than 6 months until the due date
– Durable Medical Equipment Prosthetic and Orthotic Supplies (DMEPOS) suppliers will not display a due date; instead, DMEPOS suppliers will receive communication from the National Supplier Clearinghouse (NSC) identifying when their revalidations are due.
About this Dataset
John Snow Labs; Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services;
|Source License URL
|Source License Requirements
Medicare Providers and Suppliers Revalidation, Medicare Revalidation Due Date List 2016, Medicare Providers and Suppliers, CMS Data, Medicare Revalidations, Medicare Enrollment
Medicare Enrollment Revalidation Due Date List for Providers and Suppliers 2016, Medicare Providers and Suppliers Revalidation Due Date
|The provider's ID in PECOS for the enrollment record. I = individual, O = organization
|required : 1
|Universal identifier of healthcare providers. Also called NPI
|level : Nominal
|First name of the provider (individuals only). This field is only populated for practitioner enrollments, which are identified by the first character of Enrollment_id being 'I'.
|Last name of the provider (individuals only). This field is only populated for practitioner enrollments, which are identified by the first character of Enrollment_id being 'I'.
|Legal business name of the provider (organizations only). This field is only populated for organizational enrollments, which are identified by the first character of ENRLMT_ID being 'O'.
|Code for the US state of the Medicare contractor that assisted in the enrollment
|required : 1
|Identifies the Physician or Non-Physician's specialty
|Date by which the Provider has to revalidate their enrollment in PECOS
|Total number of benefits reassigned by the provider organization
|level : Ratio
|Total number of benefits reassigned by the individual provider
|level : Ratio
|National Provider Identifier
|First Name of Individual Provider
|Last Name of Individual Provider
|Name of Organizational Provider
|Revalidation Due Date
|Number of Benefits Reassignment by Organizational Provider
|Number of Benefits Reassignment by Individual Provider