- Inspection Dates for Nursing Home Compare
- CMS Quality Improvement Program
- Inspection Dates
- Nursing Home Inspection Dates
- Nursing Quality of Care
- Nursing Home Compare Information
- Nursing Staffing Information
- Nursing Quality Measures
- Nursing Home Compare
- Renal Disease Clinical Measures
- Quality Measures
- Nursing Home Compare Data
Nursing Home Compare Inspection Dates
This dataset represents a list of nursing home inspection dates in the past three years, including health inspections, fire safety inspections, complaint inspections and infection control inspections.
Get The Data
- ResearchNon-Commercial, Share-Alike, Attribution Free Forever
- CommercialCommercial Use, Remix & Adapt, White Label Log in to download
Nursing Home Compare allows consumers to compare information about nursing homes. It contains quality of care and staffing information for all 15,000 plus Medicare- and Medicaid-participating nursing homes. Nursing homes aren’t included in Nursing Home Compare if they aren’t Medicare- or Medicaid-certified. These Nursing Homes can be licensed by the state.
Nursing Home Compare includes information on:
– 5-star quality ratings of individual or overall performance on health inspections, quality measures, and hours of care provided per resident by staff performing nursing care tasks.
– Health and fire-safety inspections with detailed and summary information about deficiencies found during the 3 most recent comprehensive inspections (conducted annually) and the last 3 years of complaint investigations.
– Nursing home staffing information about the number of registered nurses, licensed practical or vocational nurses, physical therapists and nursing assistants in each nursing home.
– A set of quality measures that describe the quality of care in nursing homes including % of residents with pressure sore, % of residents with urinary incontinence and more.
– Penalties against a nursing home.
About this Dataset
John Snow Labs; Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Nursing Home Compare Data;
|Source License URL|
|Source License Requirements||
Inspection Dates, Nursing Home Inspection Dates, Nursing Quality of Care, Nursing Home Compare Information, Nursing Staffing Information, Nursing Quality Measures, Nursing Home Compare, Renal Disease Clinical Measures, Quality Measures, Nursing Home Compare Data
Inspection Dates for Nursing Home Compare, CMS Quality Improvement Program
|Federal_Provider_Number||Identification number of the facility within the CMS dataset.||string||-|
|Survey_Date||Indicates the date on which survey is performed.||date||-|
|Survey_Type||Indicates the type of survey. Survey Type: Fire Safety Standard, Fire Safety Complaint, Health Inspection Standard, Health Inspection Complaint, Infection Control.||string||-|
|Survey_Cycle||The inspection cycle for the survey, with a value of 1, 2, or 3 with 1 being most recent.||integer||level : Ordinal|
|Federal Provider Number||Survey Date||Survey Type||Survey Cycle|
|15009||2019-08-21||Fire Safety Standard||1|
|15009||2018-08-09||Fire Safety Standard||2|
|15009||2017-06-29||Fire Safety Standard||3|
|15010||2022-04-13||Fire Safety Standard||1|