Subscribe To Data Package
$4,654 / YEAR
This data package has the purpose to offer data for socio-economic indicators and to cover as much as possible the entire this indicator category with regard to the indicator type and to the geographic level. The major sources of the data are the U.S. Census Bureau and the U.S. Bureau for Labor Statistics. Another used sources of data are the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and the U.S. Department of Housing and the U.S. Department Of Agriculture (Economic Research Service).
Useful for public health specialists and specialized institutions that plan and assess health services and socio-economic determinants of health.; Useful for researchers seeking to improve the methods, regulations, health policies and strategy.; The raw version can be found on authors website, but JSL is offering a clean, standardized and easier to use version, alone or in combination with other datasets found in JSL dataset library. ; The JSL version was enriched by adding for every ZIP Code Area the geographic coordinates and the land and water surfaces size. ; The fields descriptions along with the dataset description are again useful for user to quick understand the data and the dataset.
Update Frequency: Monthly-Quinquennial
1. US Census Bureau States And Counties Poverty Estimates 2015 ($447.5)
2. US Census Bureau School Districts Poverty Estimates 2016 ($447.5)
3. US Census Bureau States And Counties Health Insurance Estimates ($716)
4. US Census Bureau Poverty Thresholds Starting 1980 ($179)
5. US Census Bureau Current Poverty Status 2016 ($447.5)
6. US Economic Census Health Care And Social Assistance 2012 ($716)
7. US Continuums Of Care Records Based Homeless Population Statistics ($447.5)
8. US Employment Projections By Occupations 2016-2026 ($447.5)
9. US Unemployment Rates And Labor Force By County ($447.5)
10. US Unemployment Rates By Metropolitan Area ($179)
11. US Unemployment Rates Change Over The Year ($179)