- List of Most Popular Surnames for Asian and Pacific Islander in U.S.
- Most Commonly Used API Last Names in United States
- Most Popular Asian and Pacific Islander Last Names
- Popular Last Names for API
- Most Popular API Surnames
- Census Data on Last Names for Asian and Pacific Islander
- Surnames by Racial Group
- Mostly Used Last Names for Asian and Pacific Islanders in U.S.
- Most preferred API Last Names in US
Popular Asian and Pacific Islander Last Names in the US
This dataset represents the popular last names in the United States for Asian and Pacific Islanders.
Get The Data
- ResearchNon-Commercial, Share-Alike, Attribution Free Forever
- CommercialCommercial Use, Remix & Adapt, White Label Log in to download
This dataset shows the popular last names for Asian and Pacific Islanders in the United States. These names are taken directly from 2010 census data.
Currently, the most popular Asian and Pacific Islander last name in America is Nguyen, with a total count of 422,109 people who have the surname. The surname Nguyen occurs roughly 148 times per 100,000 people in the U.S.
About this Dataset
John Snow Labs; The Decennial Census survey, the United States Census Bureau, Name Census.;
|Source License URL|
|Source License Requirements||
Most Popular Asian and Pacific Islander Last Names, Popular Last Names for API, Most Popular API Surnames, Census Data on Last Names for Asian and Pacific Islander, Surnames by Racial Group, Mostly Used Last Names for Asian and Pacific Islanders in U.S., Most preferred API Last Names in US
List of Most Popular Surnames for Asian and Pacific Islander in U.S., Most Commonly Used API Last Names in United States
|Last_Name||Last name by rank.||string||-|
|Total||The total number of occurrences for the name in the latest US Decennial Census survey.||string||-|
|Asian_And_Pacific_Islander||The total number of people who self-identified as "Asian and Pacific Islander".||integer||level : Ratio|
|Percentage||The percentage of people who self-identified as "Asian and Pacific Islander".||number||level : Ratio|
|Rank||Unofficial rank of the last name for people who self-identified as "Asian and Pacific Islander".||integer||level : Ordinal|
|US_Rank||The official U.S. rank of the last name according to the U.S. Census Bureau.||number||level : Ratio|
|Last Name||Total||Asian And Pacific Islander||Percentage||Rank||US Rank|