Subscribe To Data Package
$2,058.50 / YEAR
This accelerator contains information about healthcare coding related datasets. The Health Care Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) is a collection of codes that represent procedures, supplies, products and services which may be provided to Medicare beneficiaries and to individuals enrolled in private health insurance programs.
Useful for physicians, Coders & billing companies, medical students as HCPCS procedure and modifier coding-related information is available; Each year, in the United States, health care insurers process over 5 billion claims for payment and without proper HCPCS information and improper billing Medicare or other insurance carriers can reject claims for reimbursement.
INCLUDED DATASETS (7)
1. Alpha-Numeric HCPCS Procedure and Modifier Codes ($447.5)
2. Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System Age Restriction ($179)
3. Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System Gender Restriction ($179)
4. Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System HCPCS Action Codes 2020 ($179)
5. Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System Mapping 2015 and 2019 ($447.5)
6. Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System Mapping Quarterly Files ($447.5)
7. Value Modifier PUF Performance Year 2016 ($179)