Subscribe To Data Package
$1,521.50 / YEAR
This data package contain information of conditions in the environments in which people are born, live, learn, work, play, worship, and age that affect a wide range of health, functioning, and quality-of-life outcomes and risks. Conditions (e.g., social, economic, and physical) in these various environments and settings (e.g., school, church, workplace, and neighborhood) have been referred to as place. The patterns of social engagement and sense of security and well-being are also affected by where people live. Resources that enhance quality of life can have a significant influence on population health outcomes.
Useful data package for physicians as it contains information on the conditions like social, economic and physical in these various environments and settings (e.g., school, church, workplace, and neighborhood) have been referred to as place.
INCLUDED DATASETS (7)
1. Daily Smoking Prevalence ($447.5)
2. Disability Weights ($179)
3. HIV Incidence Prevalence and Mortality ($179)
4. ICD-9 and ICD-10 Codes Mapped To Fatal Nonfatal Causes ($179)
5. Opioid Overdose Mortality in the US ($179)
6. Population Estimates 1970-2015 ($179)
7. Socio-Demographic Index Values ($179)