Subscribe To Data Package
$632 / YEAR
This data package contains information about a list of Behavioral Risk Factor Health and Diseases Surveillance System over health related quality of life, healthy aging data and the information regarding the Selected Metropolitan Area Risk Trends (SMART) project and Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) responses as to the access healthcare from 1995-2011. It also consist of BRFSS regarding chronic diseases risk factors and tobacco use risk factors by sex, age, race and education as well as US 500 Cities project local data for better health and vision and evaluations for vision and eye health prevention programs.
Useful for doctors, medical health planners, psychologists, medical research groups and behavioral therapists.Behavioral Risk Factor Health and Diseases Surveillance System database is available on Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website in raw form, whereas a JSL customer gets it in clean and normalized form ready to use in one place and create his own custom reports.; Easy to comprehend for the customers who are unfamiliar with the medical terminologies as all abbreviated terms are replaced with full form, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) original datasets which are full of abbreviations.
Update Frequency: Unknown
1. Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System Healthcare Access 1995-2011 ($79)
2. BRFSS Health Related Quality of Life ($79)
3. BRFSS Healthy Aging Data ($79)
4. BRFSS Selected Metropolitan Area Risk Trends MMSA Prevalence Data ($79)
5. Chronic Diseases Risk Factors and Health Indicators BRFSS ($79)
6. Tobacco Use Risk Factors by Sex Age Race and Education BRFSS ($79)
7. US 500 Cities Project Local Data for Better Health ($79)
8. Vision and Eye Health Risk Factors and Indicators BRFSS ($79)