Subscribe To Data Package
$2,864 / YEAR
The data package provides average residential, commercial, and industrial electricity rates by zip code for both investor owned utilities (IOU) and non-investor owned utilities. The datasets include information such as peak load, generation, electric purchases, sales, revenues, customer counts and demand-side management programs, green pricing and net metering programs, and distributed generation capacity.
Useful to evaluate the utilization and costs/revenues related to electricity provision. Useful also to evaluate and improve electrical infrastructure and electricity provision. Contains data that can serve to evaluate electricity production-related aspects of as well.
INCLUDED DATASETS (10)
1. Dispersed Electric Generation Data By Capacity Number Type Generator ($179)
2. Distributed Electric Generation Data By Capacity Number Type Generator ($179)
3. Electric Consumption And Cost 2010 to 2019 ($716)
4. Electric Investor Owned Utilities Companies and Rates 2011 ($447.5)
5. Electric Non Investor Owned Utilities Companies and Rates 2011 ($447.5)
6. Electric Power Annual Utilization Sales And Revenue ($179)
7. Electric Power Utilization Sales And Revenue By Class Of Service ($179)
8. Electricity Control Area Operator Data 2011 ($179)
9. Green Pricing Revenue Sales Capacity By Generation Type State Sector ($179)
10. Net Metering Energy Displaced Capacity By Generation Type State Sector ($179)