Subscribe To Data Package
$1,346 / YEAR
The data package provides average residential, commercial, and industrial electricity rates by zip code for both investor owned utilities (IOU) and non-investor owned utilities. The datasets include information such as peak load, generation, electric purchases, sales, revenues, customer counts and demand-side management programs, green pricing and net metering programs, and distributed generation capacity.
Useful to evaluate the utilization and costs/revenues related to electricity provision.; Useful also to evaluate and improve electrical infrastructure and electricity provision.; Contains data that can serve to evaluate electricity production related aspects of as well.
Update Frequency: Unknown
1. Dispersed Electric Generation Data By Capacity Number Type Generator ($79)
2. Distributed Electric Generation Data By Capacity Number Type Generator ($79)
3. Electric Consumption And Cost 2010 to 2016 ($395)
4. Electric Investor Owned Utilities Companies and Rates 2011 ($199)
5. Electric Non Investor Owned Utilities Companies and Rates 2011 ($199)
6. Electric Power Annual Utilization Sales And Revenue ($79)
7. Electric Power Utilization Sales And Revenue By Class Of Service ($79)
8. Electricity Control Area Operator Data 2011 ($79)
9. Green Pricing Revenue Sales Capacity By Generation Type State Sector ($79)
10. Net Metering Energy Displaced Capacity By Generation Type State Sector ($79)