Subscribe To Data Package
$711 / YEAR
This data package contains data on key health, education, nutrition, and population statistics gathered from different international sources.
This data is useful for developing country governments seeking to improve development indicators for health, nutrition, education, and population. This can be used for further research; officials and program managers for potential interventions, setting priority areas for action and evaluating progress; policymakers for policy use and development; development agencies aid in allocating resources and budget for development.
1. Africa Educational Attainment Admin 1 2000 to 2015 ($79)
2. Africa Educational Attainment Admin 2 2000 to 2015 ($79)
3. Africa Educational Attainment Disparity Admin 1 2000 to 2015 ($79)
4. Global Educational Attainment 1970 to 2015 ($79)
5. Health and Education Service Delivery Indicator Definitions ($79)
6. Health and Education Service Delivery Indicators in Africa ($79)
7. Health Nutrition and Population Statistics ($79)
8. Health Nutrition and Population Statistics by Wealth Quintile ($79)
9. Subnational Population Database ($79)