Subscribe To Data Package
$2,953.50 / YEAR
This data package contains datasets all related to New York State. These include child and adult care food program, congregate and home delivered meals for the aging, food scrap drop off sites, retail food stores, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program expenditures and water consumption report of New York.
- Congregate and home-delivered meals dataset is useful for health promotion, educational programs and recreation of the aging.
- Information on locations and operators of food scrap drop-off sites.
- A list of all active permits of Liquor stores and retail food such as convenience stores, bodegas, grocery stores, and supermarkets are all available in this data package.
- The Child and Adult Care Food Program’s comprehensive details available in comprehensive and normalized form.
INCLUDED DATASETS (9)
1. Child And Adult Care Food Program Participation ($447.5)
2. Congregate and Home Delivered Meals Served by the Office for the Aging ($179)
3. Connecticut SNAP Authorized Retailers ($179)
4. Food Scrap Drop Off Sites ($447.5)
5. Liquor Authority List of Active Permits ($179)
6. Retail Food Stores in New York City ($716)
7. SNAP Distribution Policy Database ($447.5)
8. Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Expenditures And Caseloads ($179)
9. Water Consumption Report ($179)