Subscribe To Data Package
$1,432 / YEAR
This data package includes Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) for indicators of adult oral health from 2012-2014 and child oral health from 1993-2015. It comprises of information useful in tracking states’ efforts to improve oral health and contributions to progress toward the national targets for Healthy People objectives for oral health. It also consists of annual data regarding Water Fluoridation Reporting System (WFRS), state and national Water Fluoridation Systems and Public Water Systems (PWS) as well as the Water Fluoridation Statistics’ biennial report of the percentage and number of people receiving fluoridated water from 2000 through 2014.
Useful for doctors, medical health planners, dentists, medical research groups and medical students. Oral Health Surveillance database is available on The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website in raw form, whereas a John Snow Labs (JSL) customer gets it in clean and normalized form ready to use and create his own custom reports. Easy to comprehend for the customers who are unfamiliar with the medical terminologies as all abbreviated terms are replaced with full form, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention original datasets which are full of abbreviations.
INCLUDED DATASETS (8)
1. NOHSS Adult Indicators BRFSS Data ($179)
2. National Oral Health Surveillance System Adult Indicators ($179)
3. National Oral Health Surveillance System Child Indicators ($179)
4. Selected Indicators for ASTDD Synopses of SOH Programs ($179)
5. State and National Water Fluoridation System and Public Water Systems ($179)
6. Water Fluoridation Reporting System Annual Data ($179)
7. Water Fluoridation Reporting System and Public Water Systems ($179)
8. Water Fluoridation Statistics About People Receiving Fluoridated Water ($179)