Subscribe To Data Package
$1,700.50 / YEAR
This data package is about tobacco use prevention and control policies, E-Cigarette legislation about youth access, information related to the Healthy People 2020 Tobacco Use objectives, its operational definitions, baselines, and targets.
Information about E-Cigarette usage among Youth; Detailed data on Healthy People 2020 Tobacco use, the purpose of which is to reduce illness, disability, and death related to tobacco use and secondhand smoke exposure.; Geo-locations available for all the facilities that fall in CDC smoke-free Indoor policy.
1. CDC STATE System Smokefree Indoor Air Summary ($447.5)
2. CDC State System E-Cigarette Legislation About Youth Access ($179)
3. Global Tobacco Surveillance System Health Professions Student Survey ($179)
4. Global Tobacco Surveillance System Youth Tobacco Survey ($179)
5. Healthy People 2020 Tobacco Use Objectives ($179)
6. YRBS State Tobacco Variables by Sex and Grade for 2013 ($179)
7. Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System YRBSS Data on Smoking ($179)
8. Youth Tobacco Survey Data YTS ($179)