Subscribe To Data Package
$1,109 / YEAR
This data package contains information about Average Inpatient Length of Stay for Joint Replacement from 1992-2010 and Discharge Status for Adults and Quality Measures National Statistics of Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality( AHRQ) . It also provides dataset on the hip/knee complication measure, Arthritis and Rheumatoid Conditions, Mean Total Hospital Charges, National and State Complication Rates for Hip and Knee Replacement Patients as well as provides information about Principal Diagnoses from 2010-2011 and Trends in Hip and Knee Joint Replacement Procedures from 1991-2010.
Useful for medical care staff and providers, patients, consumers and hospitals.; Hip Knee Joint Conditions and Complication Rates database is available on National Hospital Discharge Survey (NHDS), Nationwide Inpatient Sample (NIS) and Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP), Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, National Hospital Admissions, CPI Inflation Calculator, Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Department of Labor and Medicare.gov websites in raw form, whereas a JSL customer gets it in clean and normalized form ready to use in one place and create his own custom reports.;Easy to comprehend for the customers who are unfamiliar with the medical terminologies as all abbreviated terms are replaced with full form, unlike Hip Knee Joint Conditions and Complication Rates original datasets which are full of abbreviations.
1. Average Inpatient Length of Stay for Joint Replacement USBJI 1992-2010 ($79)
2. Discharge Status for Adults 18-65 Hip and Knee Replacements USBJI 2010 ($79)
3. Hip Knee Joint Procedures Quality Measures National Statistics AHRQ ($79)
4. Hospital Complication Rates for Hip and Knee Replacement Patients ($199)
5. Hospitalization and Discharge for Arthritis and Rheumatoid Conditions ($79)
6. Inpatient Arthroplasty Procedures by Type and Sex USBJI 2010-2011 ($79)
7. Mean Total Hospital Charges Hip Knee Joint Replacement USBJI 1998-2011 ($79)
8. National Complication Rates for Hip and Knee Replacement Patients ($79)
9. Principal Diagnoses Hip and Knee Joint Replacement USBJI 2010-2011 ($79)
10. State Complication Rates for Hip and Knee Replacement Patients ($199)
11. Trends in Hip and Knee Joint Replacement Procedures USBJI 1991-2010 ($79)